The Performer Plus is the most flexible multimedia player/recorder designed for use in educational settings.
Its 14-watts are powerful enough for projecting music or voices out to 100 students, and with a built-in mic input, it enables the Performer Plus to be also used as a PA system for making announcements.
The upgraded Performer Plus can now read CD, CD-R, CD-RW, and MP3-CDs, enabling it to play discs burned by personal computers. It also has variable speed playback (up to +/- 15% in increments of 3%) for its CD/Cassette players, making it ideal for differentiated language learning as well as music & dance instruction.
It also has built-in learning center capabilities, making it perfect for classroom and library uses too. There are five 1/4" headphone jacks on the rear and a single 3.5mm headphone jack on the top, enabling the Performer Plus to be used for independent study and group activities.
There's also a built-in electret mic for recording student responses, for testing purposes, charting individual progress, or class projects and it can't be misplaced!
Since equipment that's used in schools, libraries, playgrounds, and classrooms need to be durable as well as long-lasting, the Performer Plus is made with rugged ABS plastic. This type of plastic is stronger and more resistant to shattering if the Performer Plus were to fall or be accidentally dropped.
- 14 Watts RMS loud enough for groups up to 100 people and can also be used as a mini public address system
- Built-in mic records lessons/student responses
- Variable speed playback on cassette/CD players
- Plays CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3-CDs
- AM/FM stereo
- Line input/output connects with computers & other equipment
- 6 built-in headphone jacks for listening center capabilities
- 3.5mm & 1/4" mic inputs for public address uses